John Miller, CCIM, has over 30 years of experience in Arizona real estate.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker dealing with property sales for Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties, Marcus & Millichap, and J.P. Miller Associates
- Executive Management at Fifth Third Bank and M & I Bank, Phoenix, Arizona, serving both banks as the Senior Vice President managing the commercial real estate lending departments for Arizona
- Vice President, State Savings Bank, Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in lending, loan workouts, and asset management
- Purchased properties for bank use and sold bank OREO properties
- Real estate consulting for attorneys, banks, and borrowers
John Miller, CCIM, holds the notable designation CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member, and is a past President of the Central Arizona CCIM Chapter.
A Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM. is a recognized expert in the disciplines of Commercial and Investment Real Estate. The designation is awarded by the CCIM Institute.
Of the more than 150,000 real estate professionals in the United States, only an estimated 6 percent hold the CCIM designation.